Monday, March 31, 2008

Thankfulness...

I got an email from my Hebrew Prof saying he is sick tomorrow and class is canceled. (He even put in a "NO FOOLING" clause because tomorrow is the day for playing pranks.)

I am thankful for this holy grail of emails that gives me the chance to sleep an hour longer.

I would like to add that I'm slightly in fear of April Fool's Day, because Dennis is merciless. I would like to go on record to say that if I have no eyebrows this time tomorrow, it is because tomorrow is April Fool's Day. I actually thought today was April Fool's Day and thought "oh I'm so clever! I will totally surprise Dennis!!" I went to him in the morning with breakfast and said "Oh Honey! What's on your head??!!!" (To give the impression he had something on his forehead). He "had to get up anyway" and so he DID go to the bathroom mirror to check, giving ME opportunity to say "April Fool's!!!"

And then giving HIM opportunity to say "It's March 31st!!"

PS: Great song.

No comments: