Saturday, January 07, 2006

game night!


Dennis was tired and we were both feeling sick but we went to a friend's house for game night because we have been really good at being antisocial. It turned out to be a blast and I got some great photos! I realize that my glasses make me look so old but whatever. (well and I have been going through a disheveled phase where my hair is kinda there. And I was the only one who didn't work today...) It was a lot of fun to just hang out with girls that I went to school with :) (pictured--stephanie (teaches highschool science now, used to let us borrow her car), me, Melissa (works at the University, went to high school youth group with her), and Elizabeth (friend of Melissa's that I never knew before but who I totally had fun with tonight!) plus my husband is a huge social butterfly so he had fun making jokes and being cute. Good times....