I couldn't think of anything to blog about last night (and I stared at the computer for so long that I ended up arguing with hubby about why I insist on blogging so late at night when he is trying to sleep!) Honestly, the only thing I could think of last night was "wow I really need to tell my blog friends that Diet Pepsi Jazz is really awesome (the commercials were kind of sketchy and I was thinking at first that it's kind of lame that coke and pepsi keep messing with their flavors BUT the strawberry and cream version is really tasty!!)
Today I did come up with inspiration from Cindy who blogged about What is inside her purse.
my purse is less interesting but I'm married :)
The outside is my "fabby Chilean purse" that I adore because Dennis's mother picked it out for me and it is big and fits all the crap I put into it.
The inside is clearly a mess. It contains:
- keys- house, car, and work. and a bunch of keychains including a spongebob squarepants and membership to ralphs, albertsons, cvs, and hallmark.
- a LOT of receipts (yes I did buy something a Victoria's Secret!!)- usually receipts from everywhere from grocery stores to movie theaters- that movie ticket poking out is from "The Pursuit of Happyness" (Good movie)
- scratch paper- this is a pad of paper from a hotel on the border of Nevada and California called "Buffalo Bills" (strange- usually I also have a pen. But not today?)
- health insurance cards, business cards, cards for membership to Universal Studios theme park, Pepperdine student ID card (essential for gym entrance and discount at movie theaters), and bank debit card.
- check book (for Sunday church donations generally).
- random $5
- 2 different kinds of chapstick- strawberry lipsmackers and vanilla softlips. I don't really know why I have 2 different kinds in there- probably forgot I had one in and tossed another in just in case. I don't really use either.
- tissue for runny noses
- passport for ID
- driver's permit (which will hopefully turn into driver's license soon so that passport can stay in underwear drawer where it belongs)
- and finally, blood glucose monitor for diabetes. Can't leave home without it.