Tuesday, March 27, 2007

it's that time of the semester...

I have like 3 or 4 weeks left in the semester, which means I am starting to get that feeling "God, please break my legs so that I don't have to go to school and get extensions on deadlines....

It will pass. I don't really really want to be incapacitated.


So here are Ten Movie Characters that I love - some of these characters are bad, some are badass, and most all left me saying "that's brilliant!!"

1. Wayne (Wayne's World 1 and 2).
2. Bridget Jones (1 and 2)
3. Hannibal Lector Mostly in Silence of the Lambs/Red Dragon/Maneater- the other 2 don't have the same appeal of "oh this guy is so bad and so awesome!!"
4. Marcos in Nine Queens ("Nueva Reinas")
5. Dalton Russell in The Inside Man
6. Erin Brockovich
7. Solomon Bo in Blood Diamond
8. Commodus in Gladiator ("It vexes me"- this character looked like fun to play!!)
9. Avner in Munich
10.Armande Voizin in Chocolat (she's an old diabetic who says "there are worse ways to die" when she eats chocolate!! I LOVE that!!)

No comments: