So this was all found in Anna Nicole Smith's body...
- Trichloroethanol (a sedative and hypnotic)
- Trichloroacetic acid (treatment of warts, including genital warts)
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (an antihistimine and sedative)- basically benedryl
- Clonazepam (aka Klonopin; used for treating anxiety)***I used to take this one....
- Diazepam (muscle relaxant, used for treating anxiety, insomnia)
- Nordiazapam (sedative)
- Temazepam (a sedative and hypnotic)
- Oxazepam (a muscle relaxant and sedative)
- Lorazapam (anti-nausea, sedative, muscle relaxant)***this one was prescribed to Dennis when he had chest pains...
being that my mom was a pharmacological expert and that my Dad is a fifty-something pothead, I happen to recognize that "pam" at the end of a drug means "you are going to get sleepy".
So taking a lot of them, means "you are going to be very sleepy for a long time. like forever." I've never even heard of someone taking more than one anti-anxiety med at once- I'm pretty sure that doctors are not supposed to prescribe more than one. I mean, granted she was in grief and all when she died but 8 sedatives? that's like being a permanent zombie!