Monday, September 10, 2007

50 Cent's face says it all...



What made Britney's performance last night so legendary, were the camera shots of people like 50 cent looking kind of stunned. I'm stunned that there is photo evidence that she didn't even have all of her nails on (she was missing one fake nail and she didn't fix it.) TMZ.com actually has a post with the headline:
RIP Britney Spears' Career
1998-2007

Okay, you are all right- no sympathy for a mom who puts soda in the baby bottle, who asked the dentist to whiten her babies teeth, and who was caught with the baby on her lap while she was driving. And no sympathy for her who is so out of control that she is out partying like she doesn't have kids, when she has two.

But on the other hand, I still feel bad. Someone should have stopped her before she got on stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know! I heard all about Britney's performance today morning and I was like: OUCH! WHAT A SHIT! lol really, I think she is grown-up enough to be reponsible of the fucking bad actuation she made !