Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No Windows...

I think it's a good thing that we don't have windows at my job.


One more reason for why I love the Spanish and their brilliant humor (thanks miriam!

Office Pranks. Should we go there? Could I put something of my boss' in Jello like they did in the office?

There's this clock. If you've been to where I work, you will meet the clock, which sounds like a metronome and then on the hour, every hour goes "BONGGGGGGGGGG!" And I, like a Pavlov dog, always have to laugh really loud everytime.

but that would be a lot of Jello.




We should all watch for our cellphones... that would also be a rich prank to pull... well, as long as noone goes ballistic and punches walls...

Speaking of Pavlov....

I could absolutely do this....

1 comment:

capnwatsisname said...

I am so locking up my stapler.