Sunday, October 14, 2007

111...



111 photos saved because my brother-in-law, Pancho, is amazing and found some kind of spywareCSI type program to save deleted photos off of memory cards. You will see many photos of Tomitito and the girls and even photos of us putting their bunk beds together. (And Loads of smiles so yeah, I think someone just got jealous....)

yes, Dennis is finally home after being gone since the end of August. It's nice to be back into our old routine.

And yes, I was very sad to hear that I had these deleted but I just kept reminding myself that I too have more memories than photos and it's not the end of the world.

but Dennis hasn't told the girls that we have the photos because he wants them to feel bad for a while longer.

And I've got a few videos but I'm not doing youtube yet.

No comments: