Ten Things I'd do to fix my home if I had the time or money:
Because our Pepperdine-OWNED apartment is soooo cozy and perfect...
1. Install a bathtub
2. Install heating/air conditioning system
3. Get a nice new TV for the living room and the bedroom.
4. new kitchen floors.
5. A super sofa that is big enough to lay on and nap on...
6. Some new and bigger pots to cook with.
7. A dishwasher
8. A better ceiling lighting system. These are like office lights and we try to use lamps instead. A lamp/ceiling fan combo would be so pretty.
9. A new bed with a bedframe instead of a mattress and a box-spring on a frame with no headboard.
10. New sheets/comforter to go with the new bed.
I could go on and on....