On a lighter note:
Ten Things I want for the Holiday
1. A wii.
3. For Dennis to get a nice job.
4. For my dad to spend Christmas or New Year's with us.
5. New bed sheets.
6. For my computer to be upgraded so that it runs faster.
7. A CGMS (rarely covered by insurance, you usually have to pay out of pocket.
8. New clothes are always appreciated.
9. A pedicure.
10. A parking permit that allows me to park where ever I please when I park at Pepperdine. I had it all last year and it was soooo freaking sweet.
**11. New pots (larger) with lids and a larger cookie sheet.